SPURT+ Asset Backed
Within the SPURT-SYSTEM, clients have been using SPURT to do commerce based on a different model for SPURT than the original ONE USD for ONE SPURT model, or ONE EURO for ONE SPURT, based on what people are offering and accepting. There are also parties paying clients large sums in SPURT for their services without realizing the true value of SPURT. This is allowed but is working towards devaluing SPURT.
In order to protect SPURT from devaluing we created SPURT+ and determined the value of SPURT+ to be based on a limited
amount of assets. One (1) SPURT+ equals one (1) EURO. SPURT+ is exchangeable but limited.
You can buy SPURT+ or work for them by bringing commerce to MySPURT, doing community work, or offer someone a job
. Other SPURT are backed by other assets and have a value on one (1) SPURT = one (1) USD, or EURO, depending on location.
All clients with a SPURT account set up before April 1, 2017 can take advantage of the Terms & Conditions for the USE of SPURT.
This will allow them to pay their debt with their "normal" SPURT and receive a Debit Card with a ONE TIME amount on it, as soon as money is available. There is no need to exchange their SPURT into SPURT+ now.
SPURT is the means to do commerce.
Commerce is another way to use your SPURT, or get a conversion from your SPURT into SPURT+.
How can you get SPURT+?
- You will need a MySPURT account. An initial deposit of 50 EURO is required and will be shown in your account in SPURT+.
- All clients who BOUGHT SPURT+, paying in EUROS, including the initial deposit, can request that the value will be shown into SPURT+. We will not transfer 50 SPURT deposits to SPURT+ separately but will do that only in combination with earned or paid for SPURT+. New clients will receive SPURT+ for their initial deposit immediately. Since it is a deposit, it cannot be used to exchange.
- In the MySPURT Marketplace, SPURT+ can be used to buy and pay for coffee, or other specified products, for the value you are interested in. You can choose to resell the product, for which you paid for using SPURT+, immediately to an already available buyer or choose that the coffee be delivered directly to you. The buyer will pay you in EURO.
- You can, with your SPURT, buy a Supplier Place and bring a Supplier to work with SPURT.
- You can, with your SPURT, buy a Show Case Place and show your own products to the Marketplace.
- You can catalog your future products to be sold in the MySPURT Marketplace. You will receive SPURT for the products you sell. After selling products paid for with SPURT, you can exchange the received SPURT for the exchangeable SPURT+.
- You can also generate SPURT+ through doing volunteer work. Present the volunteered hours to MySPURT and in doing that, exchange your SPURT into SPURT+.
- Someone can "offer you a job", through the "I offer a Job Program". Initially, you will get paid in SPURT; once this has been processed (the amount of hours you worked) your SPURT earned can be transferred into SPURT+.
- You might consider working for SPURT via the Prosperity Centres or by setting one up as PAM, BAM or KAM. In doing that you get access to the exchange of SPURT into SPURT+ or earn SPURT+.
- You may wish to start a project, pay for it with SPURT and earn an income out of that project. You might be rewarded for your initiative with the permission to exchange a certain amount of SPURT to SPURT+..
- You can work for Sound Prosperity Social Organization [SPSO] and earn SPURT+ doing so.
- We welcome you to offer any other suggestions, where commerce or work for the community is concerned, to MySPURT and the Sound Prosperity Social Organization [SPSO] will look at your proposal and consider following up on your advised idea.
How can I exchange SPURT+ into other currencies?
- If you have SPURT+ because you bought them, you will be able to exchange at this moment at least 90% within one month.
- You might have earned SPURT+ through "I offer a Job" or by bringing business to MySPURT. This will enable you access to exchange the SPURT for SPURT+ for 10% of the incoming sales. In these cases, you will be able to exchange 50% of the SPURT+ within 3 months AFTER the green light for exchange is given. This restriction might also be taken away earlier.
PS: SPURT+ is NOT necessary for the FIRST use of your SPURT for debts.
(See T&C for the USE of SPURT.)
NB. There might be changes in the way to get SPURT+ as this is quite
new and not yet tested in field operations.