How to buy and send $1 in Ether as fee for SPURT+Crypto
To transfer any amount in the Ethereum Crypto world, of which we are a part, you will need to pay in Ether, a fee. Ether is THEIR coin.
- Also when you transfer any part of your SPURT+Crypto to anyone, including the Exchanger, a fee is required by Etherium in Ether.
- The amount is small, but you pay it every time you transfer SPURT+Crypto to any other person.
- To BUY Ether, you can go to your Metamask account and BUY Ether,
- You choose the Ether instead of SPU+ (If you do not see your SPU+, see this link.
- By going to DEPOSIT, a pop-up field is shown, showing BUY ETH with Wyre. Click on Wyre or any other and follow the registration process.
- Alternatively, you can go to Coinbase (payable with PayPal too), or any other system that allows you to buy Ether. 10$ is enough to pay for many transfers. It is also the minimum with most sellers of Ether.
- Alternatively, you can also buy with two or even more people Ether $10. The account who bought it can transfer partly, for example, $1 or $2, to the accounts of your friends starting with 0x. You do that by clicking on SEND in the Metamask account when you are on Ether.
Now that you have Ether, you go to SEND ETHER.
TO: you enter the address 0x3d50E075AF09dAe2d62dAd9B26d6253B10F880dc in TO.
AMOUNT: You enter the amount 1 USD after you clicked on the little arrows next to Amount where you can choose Ether or USD.
Now go to the next picture.
You have to pay the Transaction Fee.
Go to ADVANCED OPTIONS
The name of the fee paid in Ether is called GAS.
You see Gas Price 10 and you change it to 5
and click on Save.
Dann click auf Next
Now you paid the $1 Fee.
Did you fill in the form already?
After we can combine the form and the payment, we will proceed with sending you the SPURT+Crypto in your account.